Moving to Dallas Texas Horror 😱

 Texas has always been one of my dream places to live, moving here was a sweet and sour experience for me. I gave up everything pretty much, to start all over, home, Cars, Financial independence, even to a point I almost lost a family member. 




I believed that as soon as I get to Texas I will immediately start my businesses again, as a cosmologist it’s kind of a business that you can always pick up clients anywhere you go, and this line of business I have been in more than two decades, bringing it from Europe to United States. Anyways. The week I go to Texas was the week COVID 19 shutdown started.🙆🏽‍♀️


Same period of time, I was in process of divorce, fighting custody, relationship issues, no financial support. This is what Nigerians call “WAHALA”  e be like say people from my village don come ooo 😂
At that time it wasn’t funny at all. I can’t move back I can’t move forward. It was horrible. I had to keep pushing, but today I can proudly say that, situation thought me how to become who I am today. Stay strong in any struggle, take the lessons out of it, you will definitely appreciate the new you. 



Not the End. Stay tuned 





Comments

Popular Posts