WHO ARE YOU? WELL LET ME TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE

 In Life we are all different and that is why you should never enforce your ways onto others. I will listen to your opinions, but I only make use of what I believe to be good for me. 



How can you enjoy friendships, Relationships if you are constantly in a place were you can’t enjoy, even just a simple cup of coffee with, without being reminded that you are an idiot, for not being like them, or doing what they want you to do. Your own opinions never matter, you are always disrespected, disregarded.



Not that you can’t be around different types of people on a daily basis, at you work place, events, but when you are choosing a life partner, a friend, these are people, let me use the work “stock with for the rest of your life”. You wake up and go to bed with your partner everyday, your best friend is someone you will talk to in good and bad times, so always remember to surround yourself with right people with similar interests It’s important to understand this little things.

I use to think I was no good, I didn’t have the ability to be focus enough in one place or in anything I do. Because my parents raised me to believe that you are only important in the society when you have Education, The higher education the better for you. That was always in the back of my head. So everything I love to do and become is not important in the society. It took me a very long time to start understanding that, what I was thought by my parents, are their own thoughts and beliefs. I found myself going through all sorts of things to be important in the society, this belief created a low self esteem, depression, grief, I felt less of a human being. But today I am grateful to God, for the ways he showed me, and to understand that everyone is important in this world. #BEYOU 








Comments

Popular Posts