A Girl's Best Friend is Wigs

This is why wigs are my best friends. as long as the wig is raw hair with lace front or lace frontal we are good. here are few pictures of me with wigs, i spend ($1000-$1500) money for good quality Hair. ($2500) for clothes Shoes and Bags, they last longer than buying cheap things that won't last you and end up spending more money.
for example i buy hair every 1-2years, and  maybe every 6 months to a year for my clothes. the hair would last longer than 2 years but i love long hair and i am addicted to changing my hair color and cutting it in styles, along the line my wigs becomes shorter. Now its time for new hair. The hair you will never regret buying is UVBI HAIR. Uvbi hair has a varieties of hair with very affordable price, a bundle price starts at $50 still good hair. i will insert a link below.












I can't stand paparazzi with no good camera lol wink













UVBI HAIR SHOP HERE
They are my best friend, well at least one of my best friends. And they should be for every girl. Give it a thought yourself, what else can rescue you from bad hair day in an instant without any serious effort on your part?

Comments

Popular Posts